About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

15 Month Check Up

Friday (5/18) was a good day! We had Colin's 15 month check up in the morning.  He weighs 30 lbs 1 oz, he's 32.5 in tall and his head is 19.3 in!  He's a big boy still and in the 90-97 percentile for everything!  He had 3 shots, but was fine once I gave him some Gold Fish.  :-)  Then we headed over to Uncle Josh's apartment to meet up with him, his girlfriend Courtney, and Gamma for lunch.  We had a lot of fun.  I really enjoy seeing Colin with family.    While at Josh's apartment, Colin played with Josh's pet rats.  They both loved Colin.  Even one that never comes out to see people came out on her own to check him out.  Colin loved it!  He's been in such a great mood the past few weeks and sleeping really well.  I think 15 months is a good age for him.  I just hope this good attitude lasts for a while!! 

Opening the blinds

Knock knock!!

Spinning the Dr. stool!

After his shots..

Gold Fish make everything better!

Dr wore him out!


Colin LOVED Uncle Josh's rats!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Those rats freak me out a little, but Colin is super cute as always :)

    ReplyDelete