About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Friday, December 16, 2011

10 Months Old!


10 months... really??  Wow!!  Colin is getting to the point where he knows when he's doing something wrong, so he will look to see if I'm looking before doing it. He still wants to eat the dog food all the time and play in the water bowl.  He knows its wrong, but as soon as I take my eye off him, he makes a beeline over to the bowls!!  Plus, when I say no to him, he will either pout, or grin... haha

Accomplishments This Month

Stood without holding on to anything twice!
Learned how to play fetch with himself and Diesel!  (He throws the ball and either he or Diesel will go after it. lol)
Tried Hamburger Helper and loved it.
Has learned how to crawl at super speed!
Can "dance" to the Hot Dog Dance.
Started blowing raspberries on my cheek.
Went to his first tailgate.
Played in the mall play area for the first time.
Pooped in the tub.
Met Santa!
Peed on his Uncle Josh's carpet!!
Made his first phone call to Amy and then called Gamma a few days later!  Sneaky boy!
Celebrated his 10 month birthday by sleeping in until 8! Yay!
Comes when he's called.

That's all I can think of for now!

18 Month outfit from Andrea. Everything else was dirty... It was pretty big, but we made it work for the night!

Happy 10 month old!

Silly boy!

His shortcut from the hallway to the living room!

Playing in the play area at the mall!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic of him that you put "Happy 10 mo old" That smile is 100% Kevin!

    ReplyDelete