About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SFA Rugby Alumni



Two weekends ago we drove to Nacogdoches.  Each year, Kevin and I attend the SFA Rugby Alumni game and the alumni play a against the current SFA players.  It's a lot of fun to go and see a lot of our old friends that we spent SO much time with when we were in Nacogdoches.  Colin did really great during the game.  He enjoyed being outside even though it was a little hot.  Kelsey was there with August so I got some pictures of them together in the matching shirts Kelsey made them!  I can't wait for them to get older so they can run around and play together!  By the end of the game Colin was exhausted.  I left him with Heather while I went to take a picture of the players together and when I got back he was sound asleep.  He woke up when we got to the hotel though and ended up staying up until bedtime!  I can't believe Colin will be a year and a half old by the next Alumni game!

Hanging out with daddy at the hotel.


Waiting to meet up with Auggie!

Colin, Kevin, Tim, Auggie
(don't mind the horns coming out of Kevin's head, Kelsey has a better picture!)


Colin and Auggie in their matching shirts!

"I'll take that!"




Colin and Ashley

Add caption










1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures! Kevin's horns suit him so well lol
    and I just LOVE the one of Ashley and Colin and of the boys together!

    ReplyDelete