About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

9 Month Check Up



Colin had his 9 month check up today and he got another A+!  He didn't have to get any vaccine shots, but he did get a booster flu shot.  The Dr said that he's doing great and looks like he might be an early walker.  We won't count on that though!  His weight gain has slowed down to the 75 percentile because of him being more active, but his height is still in the 90 percentile.  He's 21lbs 15oz and 29.3in tall.  When the Dr was looking in his mouth he noticed that his upper teeth are going to break through soon!  I hadn't even noticed.  He suddenly stopped eating a few days ago, which really worried me, but it only lasted a day and a half.  Maybe his teeth are the reason for that.  I think he's starting to wean himself from the bottle.  He's drinking less and less ounces throughout the day.  The Dr said he can have anything we eat besides peanut products, milk, and honey.  Everything else is fair game!  Good thing, since we pretty much give him whatever we eat anyway.  



We went to the park a few days ago.  Colin went on the swing and down the slide (with daddy's help).  Then we sat in the grass and enjoyed the nice weather!  Colin liked to crawl around in the grass.  He's crawling everywhere now.  He gets into everything.  I've started baby proofing, but I still have a ways to go.  He found the dog food bowls and even the cat food bowls.  He likes to chase Cooper around the apartment and Cooper just runs away!  It's so cute how Colin lights up when he sees Cooper and Diesel.  Especially when they start playing together.  Colin starts to giggle and laugh!  That's all for now.  It took me all day just to get this much posted!!  :-)




Going after a feather!


  


Somebody spilled the eggs!




Bringing me his favorite snacks!


Loving on my sweetheart after his Dr appointment.





No comments:

Post a Comment