About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

2011

Wow, what a year so far!  I decided to start writing a blog so I can have something to go back and look at.  During my whole pregnancy with Colin I wrote in a journal.  I wrote down every exciting detail and experience.  Once Colin was born, I was so tired and still adjusting to having a newborn, I didn't even think to write everything down.  I didn't even write about my birth story.  It's been three months now and all I have are a bunch of dates.  I have already re-read many of the journal entries from my pregnancy diary and I realize that if I don't start writing about Colin's firsts, I won't remember them in the detail that I would like to remember them in.  So here it is.  I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm excited to sit down and begin writing about the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me... becoming a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment