About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Monday, June 20, 2011

No Batteries!


Santa Cheeks!

It's official, Colin's been here for 4 months and the batteries in his swing and bouncer are dead!  Poor little guy was sleeping in his swing when his sounds went off and he slowly stopped swinging.  :-(  Kevin had to make an emergency trip to Walgreen's!  Then today his bouncer wasn't vibrating enough for him to even feel it!  But that didn't seem to bother him too much!



We had a good Fathers Day weekend.  Saturday was uneventful and Sunday we went to Kevin's parents and hung out, swam, and ate dinner.  Colin enjoyed the pool again, but after a while got upset.  I don't think it had anything to do with the pool though because he was screaming like he was in pain.  I would get him to calm down and almost be asleep then suddenly he would start screaming again.  :-(  I felt bad for him, but he ended up taking a really good nap.  He slept really good last night too.  He ate at 6:50 and fell asleep at 9pm and didn't wake up until 7:15!  Hope he gets back into that routine. 

Today we introduced bananas, and he made some silly faces at first, but he ended up liking them!  Here's a little video of him eating them!


Colin rolled over again.  Still didn't catch it on video though.. Here is a picture of him right after he rolled over!


We took a new print of his foot.  It really helps us realize how much he has grown!  


New Born and 4 Months

Colin had fun in his Jumper today!  He played in it for a long time and drooled ALL over the floor!!  It's hard to get a good pictures since he moves so much!  I need a better camera besides the one on my phone.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment