About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Friday, August 19, 2011

6 Months Old!



Wow, Colin is already 6 months old!!  Time is going by so fast, it really doesn't seem like it's been 6 months.  So far he has hit every milestone except one!  He's even hit some of the emerging and advanced skills for a 6 month old but he will NOT roll over from his back!  If I lay him on his tummy he only lasts a minute or two before he rolls to his back, but when he's on his back, he has no desire to roll to his tummy.  He will roll to his side and he even sleeps this way sometimes, but he has never pushed all the way to his tummy.  I know he can do it, he just doesn't want to!  Oh well, I'm sure once he realizes he can move around that way he will start to do it nonstop. 

Sitting up!

Still needs a pillow behind him though...


First time in a high chair!  8/16/11

We went to College Station this weekend to visit family and friends.  It was a nice trip.  We drove in Friday night and stayed until Tuesday.  I was worried that Colin was going to be real clingy with me again, but he wasn't.  He went to everyone and was real sweet and smiley! 


Colin and his Great Gran enjoying being outside.


Colin really loves his Uncle Kyle.


Colin with is Great Great Grandma!




We hung out with our friends Kelsey, Tim, and August a few times.  It was so nice to see them again!  Colin and Auggie "played".  Mostly Colin just sat there and played with Auggie's toys until Auggie would realize it and want to play with the same thing!  Auggie is 3 months older than Colin and is SO much fun.  He crawls all over the place and jumps nonstop in his jumper!  He's so curious about everything around him.  It's great.  Although he is starting to wear his momma out!!  He's in his diaper in most the pictures because it's almost impossible to get him to sit still to put clothes on him!  We had a lot of fun though.  Wish we lived a little closer.  On Monday Kelsey took some pictures of the boys for their 6 and 9 month birthdays.  I've seen a few of them so far and they are SO GOOD I can't wait to see the rest!  The first picture on this blog is one of the ones Kelsey took.  It was fun because my job was to get the boys to smile... boy did I get a work out!



haha Me and Auggie... sorry about my face.. lol

Colin and Kelsey

Auggie and Tim


August





Sleepy boy on our way home.

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures, Jamie! It was SO good to see you guys! I should have the rest of the pictures done by the middle of next week :)

    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love Colin's Star Trek shirt! lol I also love that it's covered in baby drool, so cute!

    ReplyDelete