About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Birthday!

I had such a wonderful birthday!!  It was on a Sat this year, so I was able to celebrate with my friends on my actual birthday. :-)  I'm so grateful for all the people in my life and I feel very blessed that all my friends took the time to come out and have dinner with me on my birthday!  We went to Pasado's at 6pm and had dinner and brownies!  Kevin, Colin, and I went home after dinner and I fed Colin and put him to bed.  Then I got a text from Heather and Chrissy saying I should come back out to see our friend Chris perform.  So I asked Kevin if he minded and he said to go ahead and go out.  :-)  It was SO hot, but I had a good time.   Even though Daniel made me dance... yikes... lol 

Then on Sunday my mom came over and spent the day with us.  Colin loves her so much!  Chrissy stopped by on her way out of town.  Colin did what he does best and spit up all over her... :-/  But it didn't make her put him down!  He was cranky because he was ready for bed so she stayed while I bathed him and got him in his jammy's.  Then she held him until he fell asleep on her shoulder!  He really liked her.  :-)  After having such a bad weekend spit up wise, he only spit up a few times yesterday and it was only a little each time.  I don't understand what makes him spit up more one day and then not much the next day...

Now for pictures from my birthday weekend!! This is only some of them, the rest are on my facebook. :-)













1 comment: