About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Party


We had such a wonderful time at Colin's birthday party!  Thank you everyone for coming and sharing Colin's day with us!
Colin fell asleep in the car on our way to Wylie, so he didn't go down for a nap before his party... He was a bit cranky, but overall he did very well.  We ate lunch around 12:30, after that we opened presents, and then we ate cake!  In my eyes, everything went smoothly.  :-)  I feel so blessed that so many people showed up to celebrate! 
Here is a video of all of Colin's birthday fun!  Including all the pictures and video from the aquarium!  :-)  The actual pictures from his party are up on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment