About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kevin's Birthday

Someone found Diesels bed!


Well, Colin is officially a walker.  He's no longer just taking steps here and there.  He walks all over now.  He doesn't walk much outside still, but that's mostly because he's not used to his shoes yet and gets tripped up.  He still looks like a drunk man though as he wobbles around the apt.  :-) 

I ordered Colin's plates, napkins, etc. for his  party last week and they came in today.  I'm so excited!  I'm still waiting for his cake topper to come in.  Shannon is making him a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake, so I ordered figurines of the characters to place on it. 

Yesterday was Kevin's birthday.  We didn't really get to do anything because Kevin had to work all day and then he had practice at night.  We did meet him for lunch though.  I made him a cake but we didn't get to eat it until he got home from practice.  Colin was in bed, so he had his taste of cake today after lunch!  He loved it and made mess!

That's all I can think of for now, so here are some pictures!









Eating some of daddy's birthday cake!


1 comment:

  1. He looks just like Kevin in that picture with the chocolate all over his face! lol

    ReplyDelete