About Me

My photo
After 7 years of dating I finally married my high school sweetheart in Oct of 2009. I had always dreamed of marrying him and starting a family. On February 16, 2011 that dream came true when we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Colin James, into our lives. I look forward to sharing our joy with you!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today is Colin's 1st Birthday!!


Dear Colin,
My oh my how our lives have changed since you came into our world!  One year ago today, daddy and I were at the hospital waiting your arrival.  We were so excited and full of anticipation!  We loved you before you were even born and that love grew the moment we laid our eyes on you.  Now, a year later, we have watched you grow from a newborn baby into a little boy who can walk, play, and dance!  Seeing how you have changed in such a short time is truly amazing.  Every new thing you do is such a wonderful moment for us.  We love to see the wonder in your eyes when you see something new.  Mommy and daddy love you so much!  You are loved, appreciated, and adored!  Our lives are full of joy and happiness and we are so blessed to call you our son.  Daddy and I look forward to watching you continue to grow, learn, and become your own little person!  You are the light of our lives Colin James.  Happy 1st birthday!

Love,
Mommy


1 comment: